Famille Corleone Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Latest Hindi Film Songs On Nature
millgarde
MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 17:29 (2016)  Latest Hindi Film Songs On Nature --> Répondre en citant

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Latest Hindi Film Songs On Nature > urlin.us/1mttx

Latest Hindi Film Songs On Nature, wrong turn 3 hindi movie mp4 download

d80797dd21
This is one of Asha Bhonsle's most popular songs which has been authored by Shakeel Badayuni, composed by Ravi and picturized on another Asha, i.e., Asha Parekh.Ye Kaun Chitrakaar Hai (Boond Jo Bann Gayi Moti - 1967) : A very beautiful song in praise of mother nature giving the beauty of the nature the analogy of a painting made by a proficient painter. "Yeh Kaun hansta hai phoolon mein chhupkar"! You don't need to see the movie to picture the scene. Thank You! Your Mobile has been activated successfully . Follow Follow &ldquo;Atuls Song A Day- A choice collection of Hindi Film & Non-Film Songs&rdquo; Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Bh Se Bhade Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Buddha Business Baazigar Chaldi Da Naam Gaddi Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Chhoti Bahu. 3. Listening to this song is a treat for both the music-lovers as well as the nature-lovers. Thanks for your comment. Ravi has composed the nature-admiring lyric of Shailendra.Ye Hawa Ye Raat Ye Chaandni Teri Ek Ada Pe Nisaar Hai (Sangdil - 1952) : This song I missed to cover in my review of admiring song.

Regards, Mukesh Comment Natrajsongpremi / / 7 yrs ago Dear Sridhara You are very kind in your appreciation. Burman is the composer and Guru Dutt, Waheeda Rehman and others have performed upon it.Bole Re Papeehara (Guddi - 1971) : Papeeha is a bird who sings in a melodious voice in the spring and rainy seasons and in the world of literature and poetry, it is linked to he love in the young hearts. Ramchandra has composed this great song whose lyric has come from the pen of Rajinder Krishan. Ravi has composed Saahir's lyric.O Neele Gagan Ke Tale, Dharti Ka Pyar Pale (Humraaz - 1967) : One of Mahendra Kapoor's all time great songs, penned by Saahir, composed by Ravi and picturized on Raaj Kumar (with Vimi).Bann Ke Ye Panchhi Gaayen Pyar Ka Taraana (Anari - 1959) : Lata's popular song picturized on Nutan and others. #the Decade of Seventies 1971 1980 # # Bhoole-Bisre Geet # 24 # Singer-Composer Usha Khanna -1 # One of the objectives of this series is to launch the missing films from this decade 1971-1980 on the blog; rather it is the foremost objective. Salil Choudhury was a genius composer, easily mixing western tunes with Indian classical, yet sounding so much Indian. Login Log In Keep me Logged-in on this computer Dont Show Me Online Forgot Password? New User? Register Now . You have a wide knowledge of hindi film songs, and your comments are really enjoyable and they also enlighten us. But, HFGK has made it possible for me that I came to know about such films and can search for their songs.

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Avr - 17:29 (2016)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Famille Corleone Index du Forum -> Amélioration(s) -> Boite à idées

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com